Padel camp Lanzarote 6th June – 10th June 2022.
We are very proud to announce our padel camp in Lanzarote. World Enjoyer Padel would like to share an exciting opportunity with you. World Enjoyer is holding a unique padel holiday/camp in Lanzarote in June 2021.
We have been working closely with international coaches and Pro players to develop a padel holiday/camp that provides quality training.
The padel course will involve time on the court in the morning, training and developing skills, techniques and tactics. In the afternoon we will combine padel training with the holiday mode, visiting sites and cultural experiences, providing you with the opportunity to see the sites of Lanzarote.
We have secured a world-class sports venue. The sports resort has 5 padel courts and amazing sport facilities.
If you would like to join us or to request further information please contact us.
Looking forward to seeing you soon on the padel court!
Tino Casas Fortuny – Owner and CEO World Enjoyer.
6th until 10th June 2022.
Lanzarote Padel Camp Goals.
– Train with international padel coaches and international players.
– Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
– Enjoy the fantastic sporting facilities at a world-class sports resort on the island of Lanzarote in the Canary Islands.
– The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
– We cater for all levels of padel and offer a relaxed style of camp with players and coaches working and socializing together.
– A unique strength of our camps is the high ratio of coach to player ensuring maximum individual attention.
Contact us for details of the camp; travel to Lanzarote; accommodation information and the package offered by World Enjoyer for this unique opportunity.
Since 2003 we have been able to organize numerous camps around the world and for us, it will be a pleasure to be able to count on you in this very important event.
We will work with our students the technique through our methodology, the tactical, mental and movement on the court through exercises that will make you improve a lot and quickly.
Objectives Lanzarote Padel Camp.
Train and improve your padel in an international environment in one of the most important sports resorts in the beautiful Canary Islands. Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in a very nice environment. The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
Receive training and matches from our professional staff. Contact us for details of the camp!
Padel Camp daily Schedule:
This is a provisional schedule where you can see the daily plan every day in the camp. The players will enjoy a lot the sports sessions during their unique experience.
- 8.30 A.M Breakfast.
- 10.00 A.M Physical Preparation.
- 10.45 A.MPadel Session. Technical work on the court. Improve your skills, movements, and accuracy on the padel court.
- 1.00 P.M Pool.
- 2.30 P.M Eat & Relax.
- 4.30 P.M Tactical game exercises. Matches between players and coaches.
- 8,30 P.M Dinner.
In this camp, we will give you a completed Feedback during the camp, consequently, we will provide a professional analysis for your future improvement.
Limited places: 24.
Information and bookings.
If you want to register for our padel camp, you can send us an email or contact us via phone. Don´t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Telephone: +34 637 444 869
Price: 550€. Payment will be made by bank transfer. Limited places. We include 4 nights of accommodation sharing apartment and the padel camp.
Venue Training and Accommodation:
We have secured a world-class sports venue. The sports resort has 5 padel courts and amazing sport facilities. The sports resort is considered the best Active holidays at the world’s no.1 sports resort. Visit the resort and experience the fantastic atmosphere that inspires everyone, to lead an active and healthy lifestyle, whenever you travel alone, with your friends or family.