Padel Junior Camp.
Padel Junior camp will be our 18th edition in Palencia during summer 2021.
Palencia Junior padel Camp 2021 is an international event with players from different countries, where you can improve your padel level in a highly personalized quality padel course spending a great time in Spain.
Since 2003 we have been able to organize numerous padel camps around the world and for us, it will be a pleasure to be able to count on you in this very important event.
Mission and values.
Palencia lies in the north of the central Spanish plateau, the Meseta Central, in the middle of the Carrión river valley. Palencia is located approximately 190 km north of Madrid, and some 40 km north of Valladolid, capital of Castile and León.
Option A: 11th July until 17th July 2021.
Objectives Padel Camp.
- Train and improve your padel in an international environment in summer.
- Receive high-quality instruction from our experienced international coaching team.
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in a very nice environment. The program will cover all aspects of player development including technique, tactics, movement and physical training.
- Receive training and matches from our professional staff. Contact us for details of the camp!
Padel Camp Schedule:
This is a provisional schedule where you can see the daily plan every day in the camp. The players will enjoy a lot the sports sessions during their unique experience.
- 8.15 Breakfast.
- 9.30 Physical Preparation.
- 10.30 Padel Session. Technical work on the court. Improve your skills, movements, and accuracy on the padel court.
- 12.30 Pool.
- 1.30 Eat & Relax.
- 4.00 Tactical game exercises. Matches between players and coaches.
- 6.00 Seminar.
- 7.30 Activity.
- 8.30 Dinner.
In this camp, we will give you a completed feedback during the camp, consequently, we will provide a professional analysis for your future improvement.
Limited places: 20
Information and bookings:
Telephone: +34 637 444 869
Payment will be made by bank transfer. Book early and get a discount.
Registration before May 1, 2021: 590€.
Registration after May 1, 2021: 630€.
This price includes:
- Two and a half hours of daily dynamic training (Except on the day of entry). Personalized padel lessons.
- Match with another club in the area. Conditioned matches will be held 1 hour daily of physical preparation for padel players.
- Theoretical training related to sport and padel. Video analysis of the players.
- Personalized sessions on the court by Top World players.
- Free pool sessions.
- Participation in a tournament.
- Matches against coaches.
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Camp insurance.
- Feedback and report.
Venue Training – Accommodation – Full board.
We have 2 padel clubs with 9 indoor padel courts, a university residence 5 minutes away in our own bus. The Camp includes full board.
More than 270 camps in 15 countries – 16 years running camps around the world.